The Lamb of God: A journey through St John’s story of the passion
The Evangelists invite us to place ourselves in the story through the characters who come and go. Like them, we are both powerful and powerless before this story of the cross.
- Reading John 18.28-40 by Julia Hollander. (NRSV)
- Commentary by Bishop Steven.
- A minute of silence follows +Steven’s commentary for personal reflection.
- Taizé: Kyrie, kyrie, eleison.
- Hymn: Amazing Love. What sacrifice, recorded and performed at home by Tom and Mandy Green for this podcast.
This episode was produced by the Revd Charlotte Bannister-Parker in collaboration with Steven Buckley and Phil Hind. Music performed under CCLI 535160 and Limited Online Music License LE-0018115. Licenses registered to the Oxford Diocesan Board of Finance.
Image credit: Shutterstock (259696796)